Presentation registration was closed. (May.31 to Dec.3 2017)
1. Rules and Guidelines for JSAE Annual Congress Presentation
2. Guidelines for JSAE Annual Congress Manuscripts
- Guidelines for JSAE Annual Congress Manuscripts (27th Ed.)
- Sample of Manuscript (PDF)
- Template of Manuscript (Word)
- Sample of Summarized Paper (PDF)
- Template of Summarized Paper (Word)
3. Registration Fees/Other Fees
|Regular Members||Student Members (Graduate Students)||Non-member|
|[For All Participants]
* Including the Proceedings one (DVD)
(including consumption tax)
|[For Speakerss Only]|
|②Submission Fee for Journals||Free|
|③-1 Publication Fee for Paper Accepted:|
|64,800 yen/paper |
|③-2 Publication Fee for Paper Accepted:|
"International Journal of Automotive Engineering"(*2)
|21,600 yen/paper |
|27,000 yen/paper |
*1 The JSAE Transactions Editorial Board determines, in accordance with regulations, whether or not a paper will be published in the Transactions. The examination period is roughly 4 to 8 months. (The period is subject to change.)
*2 The Journal Editorial Board determines, in accordance with regulations, whether or not a paper will be published in the Journal. The examination period is roughly 4 to 8 months. (The period is subject to change.)
“International Journal of Automotive Engineering” will be published only on the website.
4.Guidance for Invitation Letters and Support Documents for Visa Application
An individual requesting a letter of invitation with additional support documents must be a registered attendee with fully paid status, provided that they are:
- ・ A presenting author (Speaker) and co-authors
- ・ Those who JSAE recognizes as necessary to attend
- ・ Please download a form from here and mail it to JSAE Congress (Autumn) Secretariat at your earliest convenience as it may take 10 days to 3 weeks before you will receive.
▶ Please check the following URL to find a list of countries and regions that have visa exemption arrangements with Japan.
▪Registration assistance firstname.lastname@example.org
▪General inquiry email@example.com
Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Inc.