Guidance for Speaker
1. Rules and Guidelines for JSAE Annual Congress Presentation
2. Guidelines for JSAE Annual Congress Manuscripts
- Guidelines for JSAE Annual Congress Manuscripts (27th Ed.)NEW
- Sample of Manuscript (PDF)
- Template of Manuscript (Word)
- Sample of Summarized Paper (PDF)
- Template of Summarized Paper (Word)
3. Registration Fees/Other Fees
|Regular Members||Student Members (Graduate Students)||Non-member|
[For All Participants]①Registration Fee
* Including the Proceedings one (DVD)
|[For Speakers Only]|
|②Submission Fee for Journals||Free|
|③-1 Publication Fee for Paper Accepted:|
|64,800 yen/paper |
|③-2 Publication Fee for Paper Accepted:|
"International Journal of Automotive Engineering"(*2)
|21,600 yen/paper |
|27,000 yen/paper |
*1 The JSAE Transactions Editorial Board determines, in accordance with regulations, whether or not a paper will be published in the Transactions. The examination period is roughly 4 to 8 months. (The period is subject to change.)
*2 The Journal Editorial Board determines, in accordance with regulations, whether or not a paper will be published in the Journal. The examination period is roughly 4 to 8 months. (The period is subject to change.)
“International Journal of Automotive Engineering” will be published only on the website.
▶ Please check the following URL to find a list of countries and regions that have visa exemption arrangements with Japan.
4. Guidance for preparation of Presentation
- ・Speaker registration is 3rd Floor, Conference Center, Pacifico Yokohama (1st, 2nd floor is for PARTICIPANTS not for Speaker)
- ・Any changes on a Manuscript and a Summarized paper after those submission is not accepted. It is advised to submit an errata (attached) to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting to the Congress website and bring 350 copies of an errata to the venue.
- ・Session briefing will be held 15minutes prior to the session start. Speakers are kindly requested to attend the briefing with Session chair.
- ・Contact can be made through E-mail/phone number below during the Congress; email@example.com / 090-4941-1756
- ・Speakers are requested to bring your PC to present your material.It is advised to check those matching with Projector/Facility in advance.
- ・Speaker preparation room is available at the venue: Rm317, 3F Conference Center, Pacifico Yokohama
PACIFICO YOKOHAMA Access Map
- 1-1-1 Minato Mirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama 220-0012, Japan
(c) 2015 Google, Map Data
Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Inc.
10-2 Gobancho, Chiyodaku, Tokyo, 102-0076 JAPAN
Tel. +81-3-3262-8214, Fax. +81--3-3261-2204, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org