General Information for Participants including Speakers, Session Chairs
Period： From March 28 to May 25, 2018
Guidance for Invitation Letters and Support Documents for Visa Application
An individual requesting a letter of invitation with additional support documents must be a registered attendee with fully paid status, provided that they are:
- ・ A presenting author (Speaker) and co-authors
- ・ presenting author (Speaker) and co-authors
- ・ Those who JSAE recognizes as necessary to attend
- ・ Please download a form from here and mail it to JSAE Annual Congress-Spring Secretariat at your earliest convenience as it may take 10 days to 3 weeks before you will receive.
▶ Please check the following URL to find a list of countries and regions that have visa exemption arrangements with Japan.
JTB Corporate Sales Inc, has reserved rooms at hotels at special rates nearby venue for the Meeting.
Participants wishing to reserve accommodations should apply online or send the application Request Form
to JTB Corporate Sales Inc.
PACIFICO YOKOHAMA Access Map
- 1-1-1, Minato Mirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama 220-0012, JAPAN
(c) 2018 Google, Map Data
Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Inc.
10-2 Gobancho, Chiyodaku, Tokyo, 102-0076 JAPAN
Tel. +81-3-3262-8214, Fax. +81--3-3261-2204, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org