Authors who wish to contribute a paper for publication in the International Journal of Automotive Engineering can submit the manuscript to JSAE whether or not they are a JSAE member.
In principle, the manuscript shall not have been submitted to another generally published publication. However, the following papers are regarded as un-submitted.
- A paper that has been published in the conference proceedings or a similar publication of a meeting that JSAE sponsors or co-sponsors.
- A paper of which only brief bulletin abstracts have been released to a publication issued by the organization to which the author belongs.
(Note that when such a manuscript is submitted, the publication or the applicable portion of it must be attached as a reference material.)
When submitting a paper to the IJAE, please use the template and send it in the correct format.
Authors are requested to pay the following publication fee when the paper is accepted.
- 21,600 JPY (incl. tax): When the authors include a member of the JSAE or FISITA
- 27,000 JPY (incl. tax): When all authors are non-members of the JSAE or FISITA
Method of Submission
Papers can either be submitted directly to the IJAE through the online system or submitted at the same time as an application to participate in the JSAE Annual Congress or Autumn Congress. In the latter case, the paper submitted to the Congress Proceedings must be the same as that contributed for publication in the IJAE.
For details, please see the Rules for Submission to the IJAE.
The copyright of papers submitted to the IJAE is transferred to the Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan Inc. when the manuscript is accepted for publication by the IJAE Editorial Board.
For details, please see the JSAE Copyright Rules in Guidelines and Rules.
When the authors wish to use all or part of their article in compilations or other publications of their own work, they should request permission in writing beforehand to:
- Publishing Group
- 10-2 GOBANCHO, CHIYODA-KU, 102-0076, Japan
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: +81-3-3261-2204