General Information for Participants including Speakers, Session Chairs
Period： From March 9 to May 18, 2016
Guidance for Invitation Letters and Support Documents for Visa Application
An individual requesting a letter of invitation with additional support documents must be a registered attendee with fully paid status, provided that they are:
- ・ A presenting author (Speaker) and co-authors
- ・ presenting author (Speaker) and co-authors
- ・ Those who JSAE recognizes as necessary to attend
- ・ Please download a form from here and mail it to JSAE Annual Congress-Spring Secretariat at your earliest convenience as it may take 10 days to 3 weeks before you will receive.
▶ Please check the following URL to find a list of countries and regions that have visa exemption arrangements with Japan.
Toptour Corporation has reserved rooms at hotels in Yokohama for the Meeting.
PACIFICO YOKOHAMA Access Map
- 1-1-1 Minato Mirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama 220-0012, Japan
(c) 2015 Google, Map Data
Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Inc.
10-2 Gobancho, Chiyodaku, Tokyo, 102-0076 JAPAN
Tel. +81-3-3262-8214, Fax. +81--3-3261-2204, E-mail:email@example.com