Guidance for Speaker
Presentation registration is open. (Oct.1 to Dec.3 2015)
1. Rules and Guidelines for JSAE Annual Congress Presentation
2. Guidelines for JSAE Annual Congress Manuscripts
- Guidelines for JSAE Annual Congress Manuscripts (27th Ed.)NEW
- Sample of Manuscript (PDF)
- Template of Manuscript (Word)
- Sample of Summarized Paper (PDF)
- Template of Summarized Paper (Word)
3. Registration Fees/Other Fees
|Regular Members||Student Members (Graduate Students)||Non-member|
[For All Participants]①Registration Fee
* Including the Proceedings one (DVD)
＊The registration fee of the Technical Session will be free of charge for those participate in EVTeC & APE Japan 2016.
The above will be applied only if you register EVTeC & APE Japan 2016 and inform JSAE your Technical Session application no. and EVTeC register date.
Please apply for EVTeC & APE Japan 2016:http://evtec.jp/registration/index.html
(including consumption tax)
|[For Speakers Only]|
|②Submission Fee for Journals||Free|
|③-1 Publication Fee for Paper Accepted:|
|64,800 yen/paper |
|③-2 Publication Fee for Paper Accepted:|
"International Journal of Automotive Engineering"(*2)
|21,600 yen/paper |
|27,000 yen/paper |
*1 The JSAE Transactions Editorial Board determines, in accordance with regulations, whether or not a paper will be published in the Transactions. The examination period is roughly 4 to 8 months. (The period is subject to change.)
*2 The Journal Editorial Board determines, in accordance with regulations, whether or not a paper will be published in the Journal. The examination period is roughly 4 to 8 months. (The period is subject to change.)
“International Journal of Automotive Engineering” will be published only on the website.
Guidance for Invitation Letters and Support Documents for Visa Application
An individual requesting a letter of invitation with additional support documents must be a registered attendee with fully paid status, provided that they are:
- ・ A presenting author (Speaker) and co-authors
- ・ Those who JSAE recognizes as necessary to attend
Please download a form, fill out and send it by E-mail to JSAE Annual Congress-Spring Secretariat at your earliest convenience as it may take 10 days to 3 weeks before you will receive.
▶ Please check the following URL to find a list of countries and regions that have visa exemption arrangements with Japan.
4. Guidance for preparation of Presentation
- ・Speaker registration is 3rd Floor, Conference Center, Pacifico Yokohama (1st, 2nd floor is for PARTICIPANTS not for Speaker)
- ・Any changes on a Manuscript and a Summarized paper after those submission is not accepted. It is advised to submit an errata (attached) to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting to the Congress website and bring 350 copies of an errata to the venue.
- ・Session briefing will be held 15minutes prior to the session start. Speakers are kindly requested to attend the briefing with Session chair.
- ・Contact can be made through E-mail/phone number below during the Congress; email@example.com / 090-4941-1756
- ・Speakers are requested to bring your PC to present your material.It is advised to check those matching with Projector/Facility in advance.
- ・Speaker preparation room is available at the venue: Rm317, 3F Conference Center, Pacifico Yokohama
Toptour Corporation has reserved rooms at hotels in Yokohama for the Meeting.
PACIFICO YOKOHAMA Access Map
- 1-1-1 Minato Mirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama 220-0012, Japan
(c) 2015 Google, Map Data
Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Inc.
10-2 Gobancho, Chiyodaku, Tokyo, 102-0076 JAPAN
Tel. +81-3-3262-8214, Fax. +81--3-3261-2204, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org