What is the Japan Automotive AI Challenge?
This tournament is being held as a new initiative to discover and train engineers who will lead the automobile industry in the future in new technological fields called CASE and MaaS.
The 4th Challenge will be a driving competition that utilizes autonomous driving mobility, and will provide opportunities for engineers, researchers, students, etc. involved in computer science, AI, software and information processing to take on challenges and learn
3rd Award Ceremony Video
- 2022.6.27 NEW
- Final comepetition took place. The result is now posted.
- The final competition page has been released.
- The final result of the qualifying round has been released.
- The final competition on 26th June will be broadcast live. Please watch the competition online.
- Provisional results of qualifying round is now posted here.
- 261teams, 408people participating the qualifying.
- The qualifying has started and 202 teams are studying and practicing for the final in June.
- Competition details now posted.
- The 4th Japan Automotive AI Challenge website opened.
- Click here for the report of the 3rd Challenge(Japanese only)
- The 3rd Challenge is here
- Click here for the report of the 2nd Challenge
- Click here for the 2nd Challenge (Online Final Competition September 23-November 6, 2020)
- Click here for the 1st Challenge (held on March 24th and 25th, 2019)