2023 For Rookie Outline of the event
This competition is Japanese text only
As a new initiative to discover and develop engineers who will lead the automotive industry in the future, we will hold an international competition to compete for AI technology in autonomous driving.
We aim to build a framework that contributes to the further development of the automobile industry, starting from this competition, which is conducted through industry-government-academia cooperation.
|Registration period :
|June 5 - July 14, 2023
|July 21 - August 21, 2023
Students and others who want to try automated driving but do not have the skills to handle specialized software can participate. The mini competition will be held to facilitate participation by students and others who want to try automated driving but do not have the skills to handle specialized software.
The competition will be held using a simulator that allows even beginners in automated driving to learn a series of processes from data collection to learning, model improvement, and submitting assignments.
The competition will be held under fair conditions, using a simulator with a GPU on the cloud, where even novice drivers can learn a series of processes from data collection to learning, model improvement, and submission of assignments.
The competition will be held under fair conditions.
In addition, in order to lower the hurdle for participation, we will provide a smooth and easy-to-use training environment, from how to start the simulator to how to actually use the simulator and the data collection policy for learning.
The learning materials will be available online to help participants smoothly tackle the exercises, from how to start the simulator to the actual use of the simulator and the data collection policy for learning. In addition, we will also provide training materials for model building and data collection using neural networks.
We will also provide online learning materials and tutorials (zz) on how to build models using neural networks, how to enhance data, and other things you need to know before you start working on the exercises.
We will also provide online learning materials and tutorials (zoom) on how to build models using neural networks, how to enhance data, and so on. This is basically a separate competition from the Integration Competition mentioned above.
However, the top few (1-2) winners will be selected to participate in the finals of the Integration Competition.
the finals of the Integration Competition
Eligibility & Fees
- Students: Free of charge for the first 200 students. (If the number of participants exceeds 200, a fee of 22,000 yen (including tax) per person will be charged. (possible)
- Worker: participation fee of 22,000 yen (including tax)
- Participation is on an individual basis.
Way to participate
No awards will be given.
The top two winners with the best results will advance to the finals of the Automated AI Challenge 2023 (Integration). (Integration) finals (if they wish). (For those who wish to do so)
- Organized by: Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan
- Sponsored by: Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Institute of Industrial Technology, Tokyo University,University of Tokyo Mobility Innovation Collaboration Research Organization (UTmobI), Japan AutomobileManufacturers Association,Japan Auto Parts Industries Association,japan deep learning association
- Special sponsorship:
- Competition sponsors: We are looking for companies / organizations that agree with the purpose of thiscompetition and support us as sponsors of goods and operating funds. Please contact us for details.